Following Him Beside Still Waters nominated me for the Liebster Award- thank you so much!! ❤ I’m honored. “Liebster” is now one of my favorite words- it means “favorite one” or “adorable one” in German. 😊
The rules for this award are:
• Thank the nominator
• Answer the Questions below
• Nominate others
Here are my responses to the questions:
1. If you could be any animal in life, what would you be and why?
A dog, because they love unconditionally, they’re always happy to see you, they’re protective, and they’re comforting. 2. If you could write the soundtrack to your life, what would be the first three songs?
3. If your death was imminent, what would you choose as your last meal?
Chicken wings!! I love them. 😊 But more because there’s a wing place here that we go to once a week, and everyone there is incredibly kind.
4. What movie that has not yet been made would you pay good money to see?
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth!! I LOVE the book-it’s better than Divergent, in my mind- and I’d love to see it portrayed on a screen.
5. What was your favorite age to be and why?
Fifteen! It was a year filled with joy and unforgettable experiences, but I also learned a lot and grew in my faith.
6. What is the one book that has most inspired your life?
The Bible. It’s what I turn to when I need comfort, guidance, and wisdom, and I always learn something new from it.
7. If you could live anywhere you please, without that pesky restraint called money, where would it be and why?
Gainesville, Florida. There’s something about that town that makes me feel alive, and I love it. I love the electric atmosphere, I love how kind everyone there is, and I love the passion everyone has for the orange and blue. 🔸💙🐊
Mama at Mama’s Empty Nest
K Marie at Lines of Lazarus
Hayley at Red Letters
Alyssa at Tree Planted by the Living Water
If you could write the soundtrack to your life, what would be the first three songs?
What is the one book that has most inspired your life?
If you could live anywhere you please, without that pesky restraint called money, where would it be and why?
Where would you go on your dream vacation?
What’s your favorite thing about fall?